The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Flamesfanva
Registration Days Posts
Who is CSTV? My understanding is that PAX changed their name to "i" and then Directv as of Mar 1 doesn't offer that channel anymore saying it was mostly infomercials. Interesting that Directv carries the BYU channel but not the Liberty Channel. I loved seeing the Lady Flames last year on ESPN.
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
Anyone else having trouble watcing the streaming video on Liberty Channel. Anyway, I'm listening to GMTM on the Radio internet feed.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I am having serious problems with the audio. Going in and out. I thought that it was the cable but maybe not.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Anyway LU is up by 11 going into the half.
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
yeah. I've been having audio trouble and I am on a high speed DSL.
By Flamesfanva
Registration Days Posts
Just tried the streaming video on the Liberty channel and I couldn't get it to work either.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We're up by ten midway through the second half. Its not exactly the blowout many would've thought, but we are winning.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
This one is all but done.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Up by 13 with 1 1/2 to go. Michelle Parker the player of the game with 12 points.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
CSU - 46
LU - 62
Final

We're on to the semifinals Friday against Winthrop.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
We should be pretty well rested for Friday since we went to the bench often.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
The audio was really screwed up tonight.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Yeah it was a pretty lousy stream. Perhaps that's because there so many people logged on.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I am glad that you guys pointed out the audio, I will talk with FSN and see what the deal was last night.... We will make sure that we get it straight for the weekend. Good outing by the ladies, coach wanted to play everybody alot tonight and he was able to rest Moriah and Roli aton in the 2nd, boy did Michelle look good tonight or what, she really stepped up big time off of the bench. Should be a good game on Friday night with Winthrop, they have played us well both times.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
The attendance was nothing to write home about. Only 611. Maybe the school is not promoting it much or maybe the students are waiting for the weekend then they will show up.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I couldn't get the feed at all last night. GMTM I thought the Big South had the semi's and finals of the tournament? Is FTN webcasting their feed? I hope to be in the house at courtside (if I can secure a Big South Media Pass from Joe Pa) I will Tivo the 2 semi final games if they are on WDRL like they were last season. Is Brook Weisbrod still working for the Big South?
Last edited by TIMSCAR20 on March 8th, 2006, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By fsn32
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:I couldn't get the feed at all last night. GMTM I thought the Big South had the semi's and finals of the tournament? Is FSN webcasting their feed? I hope to be in the house at courtside (if I can secure a Big South Media Pass from Joe Pa) I will Tivo the 2 semi final games if they are on WDRL like they were last season. Is Brook Weisbrod still working for the Big South?
GMTM was talking audio feed... I think the BS is streaming video on the edge this weekend but we will have the radio coverage online.

Brooke is coming back, just chatted with her yesterday about some storylines. Should be some good basketball.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Story lines huh? I'll bet you were talking story lines :wink:. No really though it will be good to see her and Matt Hogue. They work well together IMO. I have met her a couple of times but I would seriously doubt she would remember me. In fact I will put that theory to the test on Friday....The audio kept going out on me during the Monday night radio show when I called in to harrass Jerod and Nic on the show. Smoothie was on too. I heard you finish up too fsn. Then Brooks had that 10 minute signoff. You guys went to like 11:30 or 12 didn't you :lol:
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I doubt the attendance will be much better for the weekend since it is the start of spring break after class Friday.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I am calling for 1500 if it is Liberty and Coastal and 2500 if we get a Liberty HPU final. If Liberty is not in it, 200.
By Flamesfanva
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:I doubt the attendance will be much better for the weekend since it is the start of spring break after class Friday.
That was my general thinking as well, but I plan to be there.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Here is what the conference sent me as far as to where the games on Friday and Saturday can be seen

March 10 Big South WBB Semifinals (6:00 & 8:30pm) Market's
Comcast Charleston, Channel 78 Charleston, S.C.
Comporium Cable, Channel 14 Rock Hill, S.C.
Fox College Sports Central – FCS national digital cable
HTC (Horry Telephone Cooperative), Channel 4 Myrtle Beach/Conway
Liberty Channel Lynchburg, Va.; Dish Network
Time Warner Ca
Greensboro, Channel 69 Greensboro/High Point, N.C.
Winston-Salem, Channel 53 Winston-Salem, N.C
Thomasville/Lexington, Channel 58 Thomasville/Lexington, N.C.
Time Warner Myrtle Beach, Channel 47 Myrtle Beach, S.C.\
WDRL-UPN Roanoke, Va.
WOTM-TV Birmingham, Ala.

March 11 Big South WBB Championship (2:00pm) Market(s)
FSN South Southeast region
Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic Mid-Atlantic region
FCS Pacific national digital cable

My Guess would be that you would be able to pick up the women's game on FTN online....
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:I am calling for 1500 if it is Liberty and Coastal and 2500 if we get a Liberty HPU final. If Liberty is not in it, 200.
Lets hope it is not the third choice.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
JF was talking today about the chance of that SoulForce going to the game....at least our attendance #'s will go up :lol:
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:JF was talking today about the chance of that SoulForce going to the game....at least our attendance #'s will go up :lol:
Yes...but the minor stipulation is they must wear red and cheer for the Lady Flames :P
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]