The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
critic...breath deeply man :D you are raging. i know you and SCAR are friends, and your tone is a bit biting right now...relax my man :D
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Easy guys. We all want the same thing here and that's the team to improve. This entire discussion appears tobe a glass half empty/half full deal. Just because we don't agree 100% of the time doesn't mean both sides can't be holding a significant portion of the truth. Frankly I agree with both of you guys for the most part. But let's avoid throwing the team or each other under the bus.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
It's a good thing I went to great state of North Carolina last night to see Alabama and NC.ST....SCAR hit it dead straight with what I was saying yesterday.... All I was getting at was the fact that it was the dumbest post to say that we had no chance to play with Pitt yesterday!!!! Our guards are not playing there best right now it's not a surprise to anyone if I say that, but remember we are not 100% right now, we need one of our guards to score in double figures each game and I think we will be fine. The D has been pretty good for the most part take away a few halfs and it's been really good. Coach Green is a great coach and will get them going.....No I don't drink any type of Liberty Kool-Aid... Only UNC Kool-Aid!!!!! Last thing Critic I seriously would calm down I like you but your not in the right on this issuse...Let's enjoy the break and get ready for the Maryland tourney
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]