The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
personal attacks are unacceptable this thread is locked.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I want to apologize to the Critic. Unlike an argument with my wife, I can actually go back and see what was said and see where things went wrong. I didn't mean to call attention to what Critic has or doesn't have, but it came off that way. I was really trying to defend myself when he called me a loser by pointing out that a loser wouldn't have accomplished professionally what I have and materially for that matter and that was a poor choice on my part. Critic and I have spoken and buried the hatchet but I did want to say I am sorry for hurting his feelings. It is not fun to be called a loser though so that was a reactionary post. In my opinion I don't think either the Pittsburgh post or the other one should be locked because of this. This is the most attention the women's forum has had in a while and to me it is counter productive to lock threads. Not my call though.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]