The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
fsn32 wrote:
thesportscritic wrote:
The True Flamer wrote:Chris the more and more I read A-Train's retarded posts... I am more convinced that you need to be his mentor and take this poor writter under your wing and give him some guidance... We just want what's best for the A-Train.... I love you A-Train but we need to get you some help...
How would you know if his story's are retarded or not? Do you even read the Liberty Champion? I actually disagree with you TTF. I actually like the articles that he writes. You need to register by the way. BTW not all of his articles are not retarded.

Isn't that a double negative which would mean that some of his articles ARE Retarded? Just busting on you a little bit, SportsCritic.

That's what I love about this board... we keep each other on our toes!
My Bad FSN32 it should have read all of his articles are not retarded. yeah thanks for keeping me on my toes.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Like I said earlier everybody is entitled to their own opinions on this board. Atrain dont let people like TTF get to you. I think you are doing well on your articles. I definitely find them informative. TTF you need to register. You have been around here long enough. Step it up dude.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]