The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Looks like we have a bit of a win streak. Things that have stood out
Smuda’s footwork has greatly improved
Hess has started playing with confidence
Hodges is making some really good decisions on the court
They have done a much better job breaking presses
Boone is going to be special
Howard is giving good minutes off the bench

It’s a young team and it absolutely is showing improvement. Tough stretch coming up but right steps in the right direction
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 6:52 pm Let's see how they are against the blue raiders.
Yeah MTSU is another level. But LU is currently winning the games they should be winning which is a huge step forward. I don’t think this is a Tournament team but we are seeing improvement that gives hope for next year. They just need to get some depth in the back court
Baybird liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I think it’s a tournament team. Just not the NCAA tournament.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:36 am I think it’s a tournament team. Just not the NCAA tournament.
Yeah I meant NCAA. I wouldn’t be surprised if they got an invite somewhere else. This team has shown remarkable improvement that’s for sure
By ECC29
LU is missing a player like Asinde from UTEP in their starting 5, instead of Jordan Bailey. They would be a different team.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ECC29 wrote: February 4th, 2024, 8:53 pm LU is missing a player like Asinde from UTEP in their starting 5, instead of Jordan Bailey. They would be a different team.
Brooke Moore has the potential to be that type of player. It’s unfortunate she got injured.
By ECC29
I agree. I have always said, Moore is the best athlete they had. Not much of a scorer yet. Asinde can score, rebound, and defend. Asinde is from Uganda. Maybe LU should try to recruit players there. lol.
Last bumped by ECC29 on March 6th, 2024, 9:01 pm.
thesportscritic liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]