The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
A quick turnaround from Miami to fly into Houston for Saturday's game. It should be noted that they game is up against the Texans-Ravens game. So there shouldn't be much of a crowd.

Normally I would be in the house, but I did mention the Texans.

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Texans crashed and burned. I'm sorry for your loss. :fbplayer But so did Sam. :shock: Play Basketball
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I like McKay throwing Southerland out there for a couple meaningless first half minutes these last two games. It’s almost like he’s doing it to shut us up.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: January 20th, 2024, 10:34 pm I like McKay throwing Southerland out there for a couple meaningless first half minutes these last two games. It’s almost like he’s doing it to shut us up.
In the women’s game? That’s. Awkward
By ECC29
I just watched the replay. I thought I was watching a high school girls basketball game. With the exception of Emma Hess, who was the only one that looked like she belongs to a D1 basketball level.
thesportscritic liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: January 20th, 2024, 10:42 pm
stokesjokes wrote: January 20th, 2024, 10:34 pm I like McKay throwing Southerland out there for a couple meaningless first half minutes these last two games. It’s almost like he’s doing it to shut us up.
Whoops! Pretend I said that somewhere else.
Purple Haize liked this
By Ill flame
Look you have to get people minutes where you can.
stokesjokes liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
ECC29 wrote: January 20th, 2024, 11:27 pm I just watched the replay. I thought I was watching a high school girls basketball game. With the exception of Emma Hess, who was the only one that looked like she belongs to a D1 basketball level.
What high school games have you gone to?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
DEI quotas had to be met. Lia Thomas is transferring into LU’s swim team I hear.
Purple Haize liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]