The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ECC29 wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 1:14 pm Seriously, what you need to do is tuck your tail in. Someone like me calls you out and you get offended. You and some people like to be behind your phone making comments you have little knowledge and pretend you know something. I called you out on it and you are offended. You can recognize that you were wrong and that ends the show.
I not remotely offended. I’m just trying to keep you from continuing to embarrass yourself. In this conversation only one of us has been consistently wrong. And it’s not been me
flamehunter liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 2:01 pm I now remember why this guy is the only poster on my ignore list. :lol:
IKR? ‘Behind your phone’. Pfft. It’s an iPad obviously. I mean if he’s so wrong on THAT fact imagine what else he’s wrong on! :D
flamehunter liked this
By ECC29
Purple Haize wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 1:31 pm
ECC29 wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 1:14 pm Seriously, what you need to do is tuck your tail in. Someone like me calls you out and you get offended. You and some people like to be behind your phone making comments you have little knowledge and pretend you know something. I called you out on it and you are offended. You can recognize that you were wrong and that ends the show.
I not remotely offended. I’m just trying to keep you from continuing to embarrass yourself. In this conversation only one of us has been consistently wrong. And it’s not been me
You want to talk about being wrong? When you make an ignorant statement like, it does not take athleticism to be a rebounder in basketball, you insulted every basketball players in the world. Please! Move on with your life. You are drinking too much “Kool-aid”.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Athleticsm helps but I've seen some great athletes that sucked at rebounding. I've seen some mediocre athletes, at best, that were great rebounders. Rebounding is more about proper technique than anything.

PH is pretty sensitive though. He probably cried himself to sleep. :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 5:21 pm Athleticsm helps but I've seen some great athletes that sucked at rebounding. I've seen some mediocre athletes, at best, that were great rebounders. Rebounding is more about proper technique than anything.

PH is pretty sensitive though. He probably cried himself to sleep. :D
I had to retreat to my Safe Space to curl up and eat fig newtons while wearing slippers

But you make the exact same point I made. You obviously Are just insulting every basketball ever at this point :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 6:59 pm I have a feeling Haize picked up more than few rebounds over the years. And rumor has it, he was paid to do so. :D Just a rumor.
I heard it was technicals and points too! That blasted rumor mill! :)
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I still hold my school’s record for technicals as well. It really stunk that my dad knew every official.
Purple Haize liked this
By ECC29
This team is degrading. They cannot beat a Big South 2-8 team. As I always said, unfortunately, lack of athleticism will not allow this team to compete at a higher level. A new coach is in order to get the better athletes to this program.
thesportscritic liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]