The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Falwell announced in Convo today that ESPN and CBS will be doing stories on our team. The CBS one will air January 21 and ESPN will air it during March Madness.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
lots of pub for our women and they deserve it too.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
do you happen to know what these specials will be about?
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
it is a one hour show that espn and cbs will make titled "Pride, passion and power". The show will air on CBS on January 21 and then it will air on ESPN sometime in March. The show will discuss some human interest stories in all levels of Women's college basketball. The show will be hosted by Trey Wingo and Stacey Dales-Schuman.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote:it is a one hour show that espn and cbs will make titled "Pride, passion and power". The show will air on CBS on January 21 and then it will air on ESPN sometime in March. The show will discuss some human interest stories in all levels of Women's college basketball. The show will be hosted by Trey Wingo and Stacey Dales-Schuman.
SHAZZAM!!!!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Trust me, she's overrated. At least now that she's analyst she is hunchbacked all the time like she was was playing point for OU.

This is some very nice pub for the program.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
It's just Stacey Dales now btw
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Actually I meant to say that it was Coach Green who announced it...my bad...this is why you don't give me meds with the following side effects listed: drowsiness, diziness, light-headedness.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:do you happen to know what these specials will be about?
The women's basketball team?

As for Stacey Dales, she drives me NUTS!!! If you put her and Stephen A on the same desk, I would be having an appointment with Medic!!! Jennfier Azzi yes. Charlene Curtis, not hot but VERY knowledgeable. Stacey is just sooooooooooooo annoying. Mrs Purple can't stand her either! So there!!
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Although she is rather pleasing on the eyes, I can't stand her on the MBB set. All I can think about is Digger probably trying to hit on her during commercial breaks.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I still can't believe that ESPN would put her in between Digger and Jay it makes no sense!!!!!
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
anyone with non-texas ties feels the wrath of sly! i think she does a good job, and she looks good too!
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
I'll admit that I didn't know who she was by name. So, I turned to Google. My reaction? "Ohhhhhh. Her."

Annoying.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]