The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 8th, 2022, 5:39 pm LU beat Kennesaw State by 10. LU was still playing short handed.
Had a 20 point lead. Watched the women play in person for @ 14 years and for the first time ever Cary Green called a TO because the lack of effort from team. Very frustrated as he watched 2 ladies stand around and not even attempt to get a D rebound and let a smaller girl get the ball off the floor and put t back up without anyone attempting to play D or block the shot. He seldom gets that frustrated. Took one of the starters out immediately and sat her on the bench most of the 4th period. Hopefully, have more players available this coming Wednesday. 9 dressed Wednesday and had 11 dressed for today's game.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
According to one of Ballcoach's sources, an LU coach was having a pregame coaching clinic at 1:15 to tell fans what to look for during a WBB game. It sounded like a great opportunity to learn, but Ballcoach said he didn't need to be coached up. :nono :oldhag :nonono
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 8th, 2022, 9:26 pm According to one of Ballcoach's sources, an LU coach was having a pregame coaching clinic at 1:15 to tell fans what to look for during a WBB game. It sounded like a great opportunity to learn, but Ballcoach said he didn't need to be coached up. :nono :oldhag :nonono
Yeah they were advertising that to FlamesClub members. It is a pretty good idea.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
That gives me an idea. This spring I can conduct a clinic before each softball game, and coach up the Ole Men's Club .
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 9th, 2022, 3:47 pm That gives me an idea. This spring I can conduct a clinic before each softball game, and coach up the Ole Men's Club .
Coach UP, not down! :lol:
Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: January 9th, 2022, 4:57 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: January 9th, 2022, 3:47 pm That gives me an idea. This spring I can conduct a clinic before each softball game, and coach up the Ole Men's Club .
Coach UP, not down! :lol:
Write down what he says and do the opposite!
thepostman liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, can you tell us anything about softball that TF doesn't already know?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 13th, 2022, 10:57 am Liberty beats N Florida 61-50 to move to 15-1 on the season.

One would think a 15-1 team would get more love on school's message board.
Yet all you do is complain
thesportscritic liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]