The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
So who missed the Liberty win over U?
By tyndal23
rogers3 wrote: November 18th, 2021, 11:21 pm So who missed the Liberty win over U?
I watched a bit of first half, then came back for the last 8 minutes ( learned that last year - no matter the lead - LU let’s everyone back in last 5 minutes’. And as usual, they did and had the worst sequence on D ever to let Dukes tie it and go to OT. Impressed with the OT free throws and shooting %. JMU had All the momentum headed in to OT. Good win.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I was there live and in person. Right after the half I said “50 points wins it”. It was 49-49 at the end of regulation. I then said “They’ll score more points in OT than the 4th quarter “ you’re welcome
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
22 TO's. One would think that after 100 years of the same, we would try to work on that. smh.
thesportscritic liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Low scoring game. A bad 2nd quarter by LU kept game closer than it should have been. The OT period was our best of the game. I wonder how many points came from FT line, late in game with JMU intentionally fouling ?
It's always good to beat JMU.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 19th, 2021, 6:21 am Low scoring game. A bad 2nd quarter by LU kept game closer than it should have been. The OT period was our best of the game. I wonder how many points came from FT line, late in game with JMU intentionally fouling ?
It's always good to beat JMU.
Here’s your answer

https://www.liberty.edu/flames/wp-conte ... wb2203.pdf
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: November 19th, 2021, 12:26 am 22 TO's. One would think that after 100 years of the same, we would try to work on that. smh.
It's always let's bang the boards but no emphasis on taking care of the ball.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 19th, 2021, 12:02 am I was there live and in person.
Have the nachos been upgraded in the new arena?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
When I coached basketball, turnovers drove me crazy. I probably hold the Virginia High School League season record for most "clipboards broken" in a game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 19th, 2021, 9:05 am
Purple Haize wrote: November 19th, 2021, 12:02 am I was there live and in person.
Have the nachos been upgraded in the new arena?
After the incredible nachos at Ole Miss nothing can compare. So I went with cheese fries
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 19th, 2021, 9:21 am When I coached basketball, turnovers drove me crazy. I probably hold the Virginia High School League season record for most "clipboards broken" in a game.
“Coached”
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]