The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Megan misses the 3-ball and it goes out of bounds with :27 to go.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Its not our night.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Megan 3-pointer gets us within two with :07 to go.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
This game is killing me.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
VT goes to the line with :06.4 to go
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Megan 3-pointer gets us within two with :07 to go.
That was Molly.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We have ball with :05.9 to go down by three.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Game. We miss the 3 on the long pass.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Had a good look if she would have been patient. Tough to do in the heat of the moment. Tough break
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
VT - 55
LU - 52
Final

By pbow
Registration Days Posts
We played absolutly horrible the second half, we should have beat VT by 15 points. Also, the refs were very very bad.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I agree pbow...the refs sucked, especially that female one with the black hair in a ponytale...I don't know what it is, but she always seems to make more calls against us than any other ref I've seen in my four years here.

VT is not a better team than us, but for some reason we can't seem to overcome the maroon and orange.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Lets face the facts. Tech has our number. This was the best opportunity we had. I am disappointed beyond words right now. It is going to be a tough few weeks for us.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:Lets face the facts. Tech has our number. This was the best opportunity we had. I am disappointed beyond words right now. It is going to be a tough few weeks for us.

they had our number when we turn the ball over
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
It goes beyond that. It is kind of a jinx thing with them. Just like when we play U of Richmond
Last edited by Stevev on December 5th, 2006, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
20 turnovers that is just unacceptable. :evil: :evil: :x

this team has been a turnover machine the last few games. There were just poor decisions made in the second half and our defense broke down on several occasions.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
stevev just like VT and Richmond, we have turned the ball over 20 times and have lost the game. :evil:
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
It is going to be tough to compete with Maryland, GW, and Pitt playing like that. In the past we have always bounced back form disappointments like that. We shall see.
Last edited by Stevev on December 5th, 2006, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:It is going to be tough to compete with Maryland, GW, and Pitt playing like that. In the past we have always bounced back form disappointments like that. We shall she.
yep
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
our rpi is going to drop big time after this loss. VT was 146 in the rpi and we were 38.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
our rpi is going to drop big time after this loss. VT was 146 in the rpi and we were 38.
I don't even want to think about that right now.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:It is going to be tough to compete with Maryland, GW, and Pitt playing like that. In the past we have always bounced back form disappointments like that. We shall see.
We don't have a chance against any of those teams if we continue to break down on defense and continue to be a turnover machine.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It's one freaking game. Holy crap you people are freaking out. It was an off night. These kids are students just like the rest of us. It's exam time. Losses like this happen at the end of the semester. We forget that these girls (and the guys for that matter) are doing the same projects and papers that the rest of us are, and then they're playing basketball on top of that as well. We forget how hard that is. They had an off night. Do you guys forget that they beat UVA earlier this year? It's a LONG season. We're talking RPI on December 5? C'mon, that's just stupid.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:It's one freaking game. Holy crap you people are freaking out. It was an off night. These kids are students just like the rest of us. It's exam time. Losses like this happen at the end of the semester. We forget that these girls (and the guys for that matter) are doing the same projects and papers that the rest of us are, and then they're playing basketball on top of that as well. We forget how hard that is. They had an off night. Do you guys forget that they beat UVA earlier this year? It's a LONG season. We're talking RPI on December 5? C'mon, that's just stupid.
different team than was at UVA. 20 turnovers the last few games and 2 of them have been losses.
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]