The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

Sir or Ma'am,

My name is Matthew Baker and I'm Ashtyn Baker's father. I am traveling from Mississippi to Liberty and looking for some good seats in the middle sections of Liberty Arena if someone isn't using them for the Women's home games. If any of the forum users would like to sell me their tickets for individual games or know someone that isn't using theirs I would appreciate the contact info. My email is mack5195@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and effort in advance. Play Basketball

Matthew Baker
flamehunter liked this
Chainsaw777 wrote: December 7th, 2020, 12:23 pm Sir or Ma'am,

My name is Matthew Baker and I'm Ashtyn Baker's father. I am traveling from Mississippi to Liberty and looking for some good seats in the middle sections of Liberty Arena if someone isn't using them for the Women's home games. If any of the forum users would like to sell me their tickets for individual games or know someone that isn't using theirs I would appreciate the contact info. My email is mack5195@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and effort in advance. Play Basketball

Matthew Baker
:welcome
cruzan_flame13 wrote: December 7th, 2020, 2:20 pm
Chainsaw777 wrote: December 7th, 2020, 12:23 pm Sir or Ma'am,

Matthew Baker
:welcome
So, are you planning to surprise Ashtyn? Otherwise, I would think she would be in a better position than anyone here to fix you up with tickets.
Agreed. Best bet would be to get ahold of the staff and see what the policies are. Each player has a ticket allotment and not everyone uses all theirs every game. They should be able to hook you up. I know you said you wanted to sit in the middle. Not sure if you can get that specific but with the seating restrictions in terms of numbers I’m pretty sure you can move there
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]