The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
Lady Flames Add Michigan Transfer Smeenge

After spending the past three seasons at Michigan, graduate transfer wing Priscilla Smeenge will complete her eligibility at Liberty. She will be immediately eligible to play for the Lady Flames when she enrolls for the spring 2021 semester and will also play for Liberty in 2021-22.

Priscilla Smeenge (G, 6-0, Jacksonville, Fla.)
Smeenge appeared in 46 games off the bench for the Wolverines between the 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20 campaigns. She posted a pair of double-digit scoring efforts, tallying a career-high 12 points at Marquette as a sophomore and posting 10 points against Oakland as a junior. Smeenge was also a two-time Academic All-Big Ten honoree at Michigan.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote: November 16th, 2020, 10:06 pm Nice pickup. It seems as if we are very "guard heavy" this year.
Gotta catch up with FGCU
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 17th, 2020, 11:31 am
Stevev wrote: November 16th, 2020, 10:06 pm Nice pickup. It seems as if we are very "guard heavy" this year.
Gotta catch up with FGCU
I've been saying for years, we need athletic players that can "run the floor", plus not have every offensive possession go through the "5".
thesportscritic liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 17th, 2020, 11:34 am
Purple Haize wrote: November 17th, 2020, 11:31 am
Gotta catch up with FGCU
I've been saying for years, we need athletic players that can "run the floor", plus not have every offensive possession go through the "5".
Good luck changing that.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]