The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Go Flames
Registration Days Posts
Much has been said about the triplets being born in Laredo, Tx while Dad was serving there as a missionary, along with the fact that they were recruited out of Xenia, Ohio. To me, that is a great story, but I bet Megan, Molly, and Moriah's great grandmother and their great-great grandparents (on Dad's side) would be at all the home games, if they were still alive, because they were from Lee County, VA. In a round about way, the triplets have returned home.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Me smells some more genealogy discussion. As a self-described ancestry geek I am warning the rest of the board in advance. Its cool they are in touch with their family history. Perhaps the Frazees and I are kindred spirits as I have family connections in Laredo, Xenia (my aunt was screaming under a bed when the tornadoes rolled through and destroyed the city back in the '70s) and Lee County.

As for the triplets, I wonder how polished their Espanol is these days and if they miss shopping in Nuevo Laredo. You can never have enough of those guitar-playing frogs and bottle of vanilla. :)
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betwee[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]