The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Johnj
Hi all,

In my opinion she’s she best player ever at liberty hands down!

I saw her play in the WNBA a few times

How is she as a coach?

Also is is true she is a size 17 in MENS shoes! I remember hearing that awhile ago.

Myself I’m 6’5” and a 13 so that would be crazy!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Johnj wrote: September 5th, 2020, 10:15 am Hi all,

In my opinion she’s she best player ever at liberty hands down!

I saw her play in the WNBA a few times

How is she as a coach?

Also is is true she is a size 17 in MENS shoes! I remember hearing that awhile ago.

Myself I’m 6’5” and a 13 so that would be crazy!
She does wear a rather large shoe. She’s a tremendous human being as well.
She was certainly a special player at LU definitely one of the all time greats
As far as coaching goes? I think she has the tools. Experience here at LU will be great for her if she chooses to stay in coaching.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Great player, greater person. Fine coach, experience already as a HC. Players there screwed her. LU is blessed to have her.
flameshaw liked this
By Johnj
Lol is there any proof though she’s a size 17? That’s crazy!

Anyone have photos with her? I wish I could watch some of her old games she was sooo good!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Johnj wrote: September 5th, 2020, 2:17 pm Lol is there any proof though she’s a size 17? That’s crazy!

Anyone have photos with her? I wish I could watch some of her old games she was sooo good!
I met her a few times as a student and while I I can't confirm her shoe size, I can tell you she is every inch of 6'8" and I would not be shocked if those boys of hers were as tall or taller when they hit their growth spurts.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: September 7th, 2020, 8:23 am
Johnj wrote: September 5th, 2020, 2:17 pm Lol is there any proof though she’s a size 17? That’s crazy!

I met her a few times as a student and while I I can't confirm her shoe size, I can tell you she is every inch of 6'8" and I would not be shocked if those boys of hers were as tall or taller when they hit their growth spurts.
I'm gunna guess her hubby is not a short guy, so I'd say the genetic odds of that are pretty good. 8) If I recall correctly, Katie and Marybeth's dad is a 7 footer, which makes it even more likely.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
I keep seeing her when I drop off my kids at the ELC. Being every bit of 5’6” myself, she’s scary tall. I didn’t know why she was back on the mountain, the appearances make sense now lol
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Haha, i remember when I was a freshman not having an idea who she was, I stood behind her at the bookstore at the beginning of the year. I'm 5-11 and couldn't believe how tall she was. Then I found out who she was and it all made sense.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
She was over at our house her freshman year with several other players. She had the recliner up but still was flat footed on the floor.
She’s definitely in the All LU team but not my favorite player. Ha
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: September 7th, 2020, 1:35 pm She was over at our house her freshman year with several other players. She had the recliner up but still was flat footed on the floor.
She’s definitely in the All LU team but not my favorite player. Ha
I’d have concerns otherwise.
Purple Haize liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]