The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU loses 74-65. FGCU is the first ranked conference team ever to play at Vines Center. We led by 1 at halftime . I believe FGCUnis best team that I have seen come to Vines . They are tall, athletic, can run the floor and shoot the 3 pointer.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Our losses to FGCU have been by 7 and 9 points; by far the closest games they have had in ASUN play. They are 21-2 overall, with the losses to LSU and Princeton.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 1st, 2020, 6:54 pm LU loses 74-65. FGCU is the first ranked conference team ever to play at Vines Center. We led by 1 at halftime . I believe FGCUnis best team that I have seen come to Vines . They are tall, athletic, can run the floor and shoot the 3 pointer.
All correct except the "tall" part. They don't have a player over 6' on their roster. That's by design. Their coach does not recruit big girls. He wants athleticism and skill, especially shooting. Oh, you'll love this. They have 7 transfers on their roster.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I am a bad judge of height on women players.

I not know anything about FGCU other than ranking and record. But they impressed me, and that's not easy for a conference opponent to do.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
“Recruit” is a term to be used loosely for their staff. Transfers and late signees always. And it works for him. He doesn’t want kids leaving early. Transfer in or sign late because no one wanted you = you won’t leave no matter how hard I push you. And it works.

Smesko is a brilliant tactical, X’s and O’s coach. Shooters and thinkers. DRILLS AND DRILLS it into his kids. Position less basketball. Hard to beat.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose by 9. Late in game we blew 3 layups and had a complete breakdown on defense that allowed FGCU to score a layup.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]