The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm flying solo with the kids this weekend so I am not sure if I can get a game day thread started or not right at game time so here it is. Bring the pre-game/game time/post-game thoughts here as the women kick of their home slate against ETSU.

You can also head over to the chat rooms at game time and watch along with your ASOR friends.

bbchat/index.html
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Refs are terrible. Entire team in foul trouble. Female ref must get paid on number of fouls she calls on LU.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose 63-62, on 2 late bad calls by the crooked refs. We had 1 point lead with 13.7 seconds left and the ball. Refs called a foul on inbounds play. ET scored with 1.6 seconds left.

Despite the bad refs, we played crappy. Poor FT shooting didn't help.
Blew 11 point lead in 4th quarter.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I was only able to watch it a little bit of it and am surprised we didn't pull away. You've got to make your free throws though.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
yeah blame the refs :roll:

It's just a typical Carey Green coached team.

Turnovers, defensive breakdowns and poor shooting.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Women gag one up late in the game. TO's still a problem ( for the last 15 years). No excuse for giving up a 10 point lead, late in the game. Very poor defense and shot selection.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 8th, 2019, 8:11 pm We lose 63-62, on 2 late bad calls by the crooked refs. We had 1 point lead with 13.7 seconds left and the ball. Refs called a foul on inbounds play. ET scored with 1.6 seconds left.

Despite the bad refs, we played crappy. Poor FT shooting didn't help.
Blew 11 point lead in 4th quarter.
Fraudcoach a true basketball person would look at the team offensive stat line before blaming someone else

FG 27-68
3FG 2-17
FT 6-14

Had the team hit 33% of their 3’s or 60% of their FT’s whatever you think the officials did or did not do would be irrelevant
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Green needs to go ask Ritchie how to play defense. I like Coach Green a lot, but thinking he might want to go fishing/hunting full time after this year. He deserves a good retirement.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]