The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
That now gives us 2 transfers that will be an upgrade in talent. Both will be eligible next year and this years starters will all be back next year as well. Lots of depth and might be able to unseat FGCU women for the top spot in ASUN next year.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach can’t be happy
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: August 24th, 2019, 7:50 am Ballcoach can’t be happy
Is he ever really happy unless he's eating a Whopper and watching LU softball win?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
A 6'5" post player who can also shoot the 3-ball? :shock: :clapping Play Basketball
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Looks like she didn't last long as she's not on the roster anymore.

What's Green turnover rate? ridiculous.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote: January 20th, 2020, 2:04 pm Looks like she didn't last long as she's not on the roster anymore.

What's Green turnover rate? ridiculous.
Too bad.
By PAFlame
I live in the Philadelphia suburbs and can tell you that Bella Smuda is probably the best player the Liberty women have signed since Katie Feenstra-Mattera. Having seeing her play live, she's 6'5 or 6'6, has legitimate guard skills (watched her drain a stepback 3 in a game this year), and is an incredible defender. Having her for 4 years is going to put this team not only competing year in and year out in the A-Sun, but also pulling off a major upset in the NCAA tournament.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: March 24th, 2020, 7:12 pm Apparently, this young lady committed 2/9/20 but haven't seen it reported anywhere on
LU website. Wonder if she has eligibility issues?

https://www.mdcthereporter.com/sophomor ... n-scoring/
https://wbbblog.com/2020-commitments/8/
Official school sources are not allowed to talk about recruits til they sign their NLI. For those who did not click on the link, the player is 5'9" JUCO G Daliyah Brown from Miami Dade College and at the time that article was written she was leading the nation in scoring with 26.4ppg as well as averaging over 7 assists. :shock:
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: March 24th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Chippy wrote: March 24th, 2020, 7:12 pm Apparently, this young lady committed 2/9/20 but haven't seen it reported anywhere on
LU website. Wonder if she has eligibility issues?

https://www.mdcthereporter.com/sophomor ... n-scoring/
https://wbbblog.com/2020-commitments/8/
Official school sources are not allowed to talk about recruits til they sign their NLI. For those who did not click on the link, the player is 5'9" JUCO G Daliyah Brown from Miami Dade College and at the time that article was written she was leading the nation in scoring with 26.4ppg as well as averaging over 7 assists. :shock:
:dontgetit Anyone, anyone, anyone . . . ?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I was told about these 2 JUCO players coming to LU the day as after it was announced Green was transfering. I believe they can make up the loss of Green. Both appear to be good shooters.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 15th, 2020, 9:03 pm I was told about these 2 JUCO players coming to LU the day as after it was announced Green was transfering. I believe they can make up the loss of Green. Both appear to be good shooters.
They are nothing like Keyen Green. They are guards. Perimeter scorers. I don't think Keyen has taken a 3 point shot in her college career.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Im not as familiar with the roster but doesnt that give us a glut of scoring perimeter players and not many bigs? I could be completely wrong.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]