The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I am thinking of attending but only if I don't have to drive. I am sick of driving rt 29. I will be in Lynchburg working remotely for SunTrust so I can get ready for my TV debut on Tuesday. Smoothie, if you want to drive, I will roll with you. I know GMTM is working the game but he gets there too early for me.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
im in for that SCAR.....hollatchaboy!
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
You guys are making me want to go, but my wife is really going to get sick of me going to all these games!
By FlamingYalieWahoo
Registration Days Posts
Well, just bring her along - Mrs. FlamingYalieWahoo will be there! I haven't been there yet but I've heard great things about the JPJ Arena. Oh BTW bring a small fortune for parking because apparently if you use the parking garage adjacent to JPJ its something like $15 and for some events its been cash only. There are other places to park but it gets tricky sometimes. Just take "Towing Enforced" signs very, very seriously!
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I went there for the game against Arizona. That place is incredible! I parked at the shopping center just down the road from there, it has a McDonald's, Wachovia, some grocery store, etc., and it was free, no towing either! Only about a block to walk as well.

I asked the wife if she wanted to come, but she said she would rather go to a men's game than women's if she were to go at all.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'd go but I'll be at home for Thanksgiving.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I'll be making the trip up US 15 from Farmville...GO LADY FLAMES
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I am sorry Scar that I will be leaving to early for you, but I think we all need to eat at Little John's after the game...They have great Sandwhiches!!!! Back me up Smoothie
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sounds good. We will ride up in the Smoothie mobile and watch our girls upset UVA then eat at Little Johns. Sounds like a plan.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I will sit at home in King doing nothing.
By FlamingYalieWahoo
Registration Days Posts
Now SJ you can sit in the luxury of your own home munching wafer thin Moravian cookies from Old Salem and "listen" via live audio!!!

:lol:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'm not big on the Moravian cookies.

Give me Krispy Kreme.
By FlamingYalieWahoo
Registration Days Posts
How could I forget about those fresh, hot off the conveyor, krispy kremes!!! I could mail you a sandwich from Little John's? It should make it by Monday. Might be a little soggy.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'll settle for a Krispy Kreme with the hot and ready light on.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
little john's it is. im not expecting an upset though
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Where the heck is littlejohn's? That is, if ya'll don't mind I join afterwards :D
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:I'll settle for a Krispy Kreme with the hot and ready light on.
It ain't there any longer.
By FlamingYalieWahoo
Registration Days Posts
A.G. he means the original Krispy Kreme in Winston Salem - a stone's throw from King (we were kidding around about his being stuck at home). But you are right - the C'ville Krispy Kreme bit the dust - in fact we have no donut shops, except Spudnuts which is a local fav that makes its donuts out of potatoes and you have to be there by 10 AM or their sold out. The old Krispy Kreme building is now Cane's Chicken Fingers - some sort of multi-sauce chicken place started in Lousiana - haven't sampled their viddles yet.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
A.G. wrote:
SuperJon wrote:I'll settle for a Krispy Kreme with the hot and ready light on.
It ain't there any longer.
What are you talking about? We used to go to Krispy Kreme in the summer all of the time.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Didn't read the post before mine.

The original isn't there anymore but there is one right next to where the original used to be.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]