The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
thepostman wrote:I noticed you didnt argue the intelligence part.

:)

I guess we could get Cider Jim to give us an exam on the subject.
On what subject? IQ?!
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:
So yeah, I’m really lost. Maybe you’re just waaaay more intelligent than I...
He not
By Class of 20Something
Jack McDevitt wrote:Idiots are not responsible for what they do. The real guilt falls on rational people who sit on their hands while the morons run wild. You can opt out if you want to. Play it safe. But if you do, don’t complain when the roof comes down.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:I'm not a coach but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn once.

I slept at a Holiday Inn in Richmond Monday night.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:
alabama24 wrote:I'm not a coach but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn once.

With one of his lady friends
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:

How do you know...hooking him up with the blue pills?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:

How do you know...hooking him up with the blue pills?
Ha. Nope. Those are generic now anyways. But he hates the big city. So only one reason for him to go!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
The ladies squared their conference record at 3-3 this afternoon with an 85-75 OT win at Jacksonville. Anyone know anything specific on Baker's injury?
By cruzan_flame13
oldflame wrote:The ladies squared their conference record at 3-3 this afternoon with an 85-75 OT win at Jacksonville. Anyone know anything specific on Baker's injury?
I was hoping you had heard something on Baker. Haven’t heard anything about her in awhile.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
So we’re off the Fire Green bandwagon now? Seems to be righting the ship.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I havent been off the bandwagon for 2 or 3 years. He should go or we won't ever grow as a program. I feel the same way about Green as I did with Gill.
By cruzan_flame13
thepostman wrote:I havent been off the bandwagon for 2 or 3 years. He should go or we won't ever grow as a program. I feel the same way about Green as I did with Gill.
+1
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:None, but I have 54 years experience in some facet of sports. If he tops that, you win.
Bless your Heart.....Go eat your applesauce and take your meds. you are seriously crazy.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:What are you ?
He’s awesome
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:None, but I have 54 years experience in some facet of sports. If he tops that, you win.
Bless your Heart.....Go eat your applesauce and take your meds. you are seriously crazy.
Today’s Interweb Winner!!
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Diversion from Ballcoach who is special, different, unique, and maybe a little eccentric, in a nice way, but not crazy :D

I say keep Coach Green and let him retire gracefully in a couple years when he'll be 65-66. Next year with Keyen Green replacing KK Barbour and Asia Todd in the rotation we will be a formidable opponent. In 2 years we have a 6'5" post who may be immediately in the rotation as well. Our recruiting class is ranked 3rd in ASU for 2019, 132 overall (out of 350 teams). We'll always struggle with FGCU, ranked 1 in ASUN and 112 overall ,with their yearly influx of transfers.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:Diversion from Ballcoach who is special, different, unique, and maybe a little eccentric, in a nice way, but not crazy :D

I say keep Coach Green and let him retire gracefully in a couple years when he'll be 65-66. Next year with Keyen Green replacing KK Barbour and Asia Todd in the rotation we will be a formidable opponent. In 2 years we have a 6'5" post who may be immediately in the rotation as well. Our recruiting class is ranked 3rd in ASU for 2019, 132 overall (out of 350 teams). We'll always struggle with FGCU, ranked 1 in ASUN and 112 overall ,with their yearly influx of transfers.
FGCU is as good as they are because of their coach. I don't think he will be there much longer, even though he apparently loves the place. He wants to compete for national championships, and has as much as said he knows it won't happen there. He turned down Southern Cal because he doesn't think it will happen there either. There is a job about to come available that would meet that criteria, and I can't imagine he won't be on a VERY short list for it.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I believe I know which school you're referring to, but since you didn't name it, neither will I. Do you think that school will wait until end of season to issue pink slip ?
By Lion1983
oldflame wrote:
Chippy wrote:Diversion from Ballcoach who is special, different, unique, and maybe a little eccentric, in a nice way, but not crazy :D

FGCU is as good as they are because of their coach. I don't think he will be there much longer, even though he apparently loves the place. He wants to compete for national championships, and has as much as said he knows it won't happen there. He turned down Southern Cal because he doesn't think it will happen there either. There is a job about to come available that would meet that criteria, and I can't imagine he won't be on a VERY short list for it.
UNA is not losing their coach, your crazy... :D
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]