The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Do we have a team ? I haven't seen or heard anything. Every time I log onto computer I see something about men's team, but nothing on women.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
I'm sure I'm telling you something what you probably already know . . . but you'll find information on the Liberty homepage in "Athletics" - lots of interviews, videos, roster, ASUN preseason picks, etc.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
One thing I've not seen on the schedule is an "education day" game. I think that would be another way to connect with the community and connect to the next generation of Flames fans
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Chainsaw777 wrote:Green is out for the year. :(
Carey?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Funny...despite the loss this weekend, Emily Lytle scored 24 in her first game in an LU uniform, but hopefully we don't go to our usual form of running the offense through one person.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Funny...despite the loss this weekend, Emily Lytle scored 24 in her first game in an LU uniform, but hopefully we don't go to our usual form of running the offense through one person.
Well we certainly have kept our usual form in the turnover department.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Funny...despite the loss this weekend, Emily Lytle scored 24 in her first game in an LU uniform, but hopefully we don't go to our usual form of running the offense through one person.
Well we certainly have kept our usual form in the turnover department.
+1
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Nice to see us get that first win over St Francis. I noticed that Uber and McMillan didn’t play. Why? Suspended or hurt?? Seem to be improving. Carey Green is a great coach. Still can’t believe we lost to Bethune Cookman :twisted:
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
B-C is no slouch. They were in NCAA tourney. And their roster is just the right makeup to give CG fits.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:B-C is no slouch. They were in NCAA tourney. And their roster is just the right makeup to give CG fits.
Athletic?
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
The MEAC conference is not considered that highly regarded. That is why I was so shocked by that loss.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:Nice to see us get that first win over St Francis. I noticed that Uber and McMillan didn’t play. Why? Suspended or hurt?? Seem to be improving. Carey Green is a great coach. Still can’t believe we lost to Bethune Cookman :twisted:
Uchar, McMillan, and Green ( not Carey) all have foot injuries. West, I believe, has a shoulder injury. That is our first, second and third team centers out with injuries. McMillan and Uchar will be back after Thanksgiving, still not sure about West.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Is it a requirement that wbb starts out awful every year.
We don’t even have game threads. What happened or is happening?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I think we went 0-3 over the break.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
1-5. Yikes :shock:
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]