The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:And she’s only a sophomore right now :shock:. This player will be dominant if she continues working hard on the court.
She would be the best center on our team now! We have nobody on the current roster who can block shots like she can already.
By cruzan_flame13
Chippy wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:And she’s only a sophomore right now :shock:. This player will be dominant if she continues working hard on the court.
She would be the best center on our team now! We have nobody on the current roster who can block shots like she can already.
Don’t we have two centers on the roster already? I believe both were redshirted last season. One of them is from New Zealand and the other player is from the New York area.
By Baldspot1
Bella’s twitter page indicates she committed to Liberty on Oct 14th. The attached post indicates she is a top 100 recruit overall, top 10 recruit at her position. Seems like a great kid and fit for the program. I live 20 mins from her school, might have to take my kids to watch a game this year.

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
You’ll get it.

Long body, skilled, but a touch frail. Got pushed around a lot and struggled vs. smaller (6’2”ish) more athletic kid when I saw her. Good upside.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]