The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
very nice, thanks FSN
By nickrichard
Registration Days Posts
I mean no disrespect at all to the current staff, but does anybody else think there should be at least one pic with Coach Reeves on the cover?
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
I see your point, but in the past decade, the women have won 10 Big South Cahamionships, Coach Green's career here is 9th among active coaches, and the program has goin from unknown to gaining notarity nationally.

BTW, check's in the mail for 2 media guides
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
nickrichard wrote:I mean no disrespect at all to the current staff, but does anybody else think there should be at least one pic with Coach Reeves on the cover?
Wow you were being serious? Of course not. Reeves coaches at Gardner-Webb. Do you think Kentucky is putting Rick Pitino on the cover? Or Joe B Hall or Eddie Sutton? Reeves coaches a team that is joining the big south soon. How inappropriate would that be?
By nickrichard
Registration Days Posts
Scar - I was just throwing it out there. I definately understand your point, but with the theme being a "decade of memories", we must remember that it started with RR. Without him, there is no Katie Feenstra. Again, absolutely no disrespect to CG and his staff. It goes without saying where CG has taken this program, but we have to remember where it came from as well.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I hear ya Nick and I agree that Coach Green started it all. I was there calling his games on radio the year prior, when I was coaching Men's hoops. It is just not appropriate to put another active coaches picture on the cover of your media guide, let alone one that is about to join your conference. Things like that can be used against you as a recruiting too. If anything the SID's had to make sure Rick was NOT in any of the pics in the background.
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
Hey SCAR, you coming up to Mason
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
hey Brett, I don't know for sure. Nov and Dec I will be doing a lot of driving so I may not want to get up there. I am gonna try to make the UVA game on Nov 20th though because I really want to see the new building.
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
yeah, I would love to go to UVA but that is just too much to do on a weeknight with work. I can handle Fairfax, DC, and College Park for 2 but not C-ville
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]