The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Don't look now but the Lady Flames kicked off the season with a victory at ODU

Iva Ilic hit 5-of-6 from behind the arc. Our Croat import is finding a groove early. And our true freshman PG Ashtyn Baker also had a nice debut.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m. Thinking this should be an improved season
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LF said that was LU's first-ever women's WIN against ODU in the history of the program! Play Basketball :shock:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:LF said that was LU's first-ever women's WIN against ODU in the history of the program! Play Basketball :shock:
I remember when they played them about 20 years ago. Smoking hot Assistant on staff back then
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
They had more turnovers that we did. Doesn't happen often. We also shot better from 3 than inside the line......... barely. Good win.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Good win. Lots of depth. Baker is gonna be good! Fortunately ODU is a mere shell of itself as they lost 4 starters from last years squad including 1 girl drafted into WNBA. Still it's good to be 1-0. Last year we started 1-11 with the win against a D2 team. The team is more mature, confident, and hungry for wins. I was impressed with "only" committing 15 TOs.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]