The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I suspect there might be some more games posted.

Click Here for Schedule

We do have the tourney at UMass. I would suspect that we will be building more stratgeic alliances with our fellow FBS indies in multiple sports over the coming years.
The thing is, most of our fellow FBS indies have good homes for their other good sports (UMass in the A10, BYU in the WCC, ND in the ACC, etc...). I don't see the indies forming an all sports conference, so unless you have information about an A10 invite...
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I wasn't suggesting that would occur. I was however suggesting that we would likely be scheduling more games in sports beyond football to do each other solid.
By cruzan_flame13
The A-10 conference is packed. Unless the Big East is considering expanding, then some of those team will transion(discussions suggest Davidson and maybe Richmond. Others suggest St. Louis and Dayton).
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:The A-10 conference is packed. Unless the Big East is considering expanding, then some of those team will transion(discussions suggest Davidson and maybe Richmond. Others suggest St. Louis and Dayton).
If the Big East is expanding they should take LU
Purple Haize wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:The A-10 conference is packed. Unless the Big East is considering expanding, then some of those team will transion(discussions suggest Davidson and maybe Richmond. Others suggest St. Louis and Dayton).
I think that's been pretty accepted as the dream home for every other sport if football stays Indy.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
I think that's been pretty accepted as the dream home for every other sport if football stays Indy.
Field Hockey is already there
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]