The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Taylor Bigby
5' 11" Point Guard
Las Vegas (NV) Clark HS

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 6/21/17):
  • Florida A&M
    LIberty

Bluestar Media Evaluation - Aug 2016 wrote:Taylor Bigby – 2021 – Las Vegas, Nevada – Lots of length with an athletic build…Long strides leads to difficult first step to defend…Has some ballhandling that will get her to the rim…Fluidity makes speed deceiving…Length and footspeed gives her the potential to be an impact defender…Major potential
Click Here for Source

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Help me with the math: a 2021 prospect would be in what grade NOW? :dontgetit
Last edited by Cider Jim on June 22nd, 2017, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Help me with the math: a 2021 prospect woud be in what grade NOW? :dontgetit
So, may I conclude that none of the advanced degrees on your impressive curriculum vitae were in the field of mathematics?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Conclusion confirmed, oldflame. :brownbag
Last edited by Cider Jim on June 22nd, 2017, 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Right Side/Left Side of the brain issue. :lol:

This girls has been competing on the AAU circuit this summer on 16U & 17U teams and apparently been dominating. I had to assume that this girl will go to Clark HS because her brother plays for them. Her only school I could find was Hyde Park Middle School. If this girl were in the Class of 2017, she apparently would be good enough to play for us. That would explain the offer.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Great to see our WBB staff getting in EARLY on TOP prospects who are Liberty fits. We have also offered the top underclassman in WV, who is a rising Soph. Her name is Myra Cuffee, and she is the little sis of our MBB FR Elijah Cuffee.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]