The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
HC Carey Green Liberty picks up transfer Emily Lytle 6-0 SG from Arkansas Little Rock. Originally from Memphis TN.
played in 22 games. 2 ppg. Shooting 32% from the field. 25% from 3.

talk about a head scratching pick up.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Impressive high school statistics, ballcoach, including being all-state for 2 years in Tennessee and averaging 20 points a game for a Christian high school.
Averaged more than 20 points per game with Evangelical Christian, putting up 20.7 points per game along with 8.8 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.9 steals for the Eagles...Named All-State by The Tennessean newspaper in 2014 and 2015...A Tennessee Miss Basketball finalist in 2014...Earned the Best of Preps award...Placed on All-Region tournament teams and All-District teams during her high school career...Scored over 1,500 points and grabbed over 500 rebounds in three years.
http://lrtrojans.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2951&path=wbball
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well if it is then somebody's journalistic credibility took a hit (not Manson since he didn't break the story (
By cruzan_flame13
I wouldn't be surprised if this transfer is a done deal. My reason is I just found out that I knew her father back in Memphis. This matters because he loves Liberty and I recall him stating that he had a daughter who tried out or played for Liberty a couple years ago. I'm sure he would have something to do with this decision.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]