The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm guessing she will have to sit out a year?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
By rule, the answer is yes. In spite of that fact, the Texan chose to come to us, That indicates to me that she is likely on board with our mission.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Looks like the roster has been paired back some to make room for incoming freshmen class and the transfers. It would seem the focus of future recruiting can focus on bigs given the slew of guards and lack of (talented) bigs. As of now we have one consitently competitive and talented big and she is only 6'1" (in heels Play Basketball). Key to next years success is #1 defense and #2 TOs - problem areas all of last year.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:Looks like the roster has been paired back some to make room for incoming freshmen class and the transfers. It would seem the focus of future recruiting can focus on bigs given the slew of guards and lack of (talented) bigs. As of now we have one consitently competitive and talented big and she is only 6'1" (in heels Play Basketball). Key to next years success is #1 defense and #2 TOs - problem areas all of last year.
Looks like there will be some more roster cutting, because with 3 FR and 2 transfers arriving, we are still 2 over the scholarship limit. We have a 6'5" post coming, along with a PG who looks like she may start from day 1.

I have to agree that :dontgetit with the JUCO transfer. Her production does not match up to all the glowing praise. We shall see.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]