The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
yet another frosh stepping up in a big way! congrats to Rebecca

Lightfoot Tabbed As New Balance Big South Freshman Of The Week
February 6, 2006 · Charlotte, N.C.

Liberty’s Rebecca Lightfoot has been named the New Balance Big South Freshman of the Week for games played through February 5, the league announced today.

Lightfoot (G, Duluth, Ga.) averaged 10 points per contest to help the Flames go 2-0 on the week. Against Longwood on Feb. 1, she put in a career-high 12 points, on 4-of-5 from the field (80 percent), while shooting a perfect 2-of-2 from behind the three-point arc and at the charity stripe. She also added three rebounds and one assist in the win.

This past Saturday against Radford, she netted eight points on 3-of-6 shooting from the floor (50 percent) with a three-point basket and a free throw. She also grabbed four boards and had two assists as the Lady Flames downed the Highlanders, 58-50.

It is the first time Lightfoot has been selected as the Freshman of Week.

Lightfoot and the rest of the Lady Flames’ team return to action tomorrow night as they host UNC Asheville in Big South Conference action. Tip off is set for 7 p.m.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Rebecca Lightfoot has been named the
New Balance Big South Freshman of the Week.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Has the flu...hopefully will be better by Friday or Saturday...
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I thought something seemed amiss...she is in my Humanities class this morning and when I talked to her afterwards she seemed alright, had that smile on her face she always seems to have and everything. Hope she gets well soon
By Guest
BJWilliams wrote:I thought something seemed amiss...she is in my Humanities class this morning and when I talked to her afterwards she seemed alright, had that smile on her face she always seems to have and everything. Hope she gets well soon
Stay away from BJ... he may be infected! Seriously though... it should just be a 24 hour bug... it's going around.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]