The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 61&TeamID=

Two names are noteworthy: Ashtyn Baker (who we have a thread on) and Apilyn Bonny...the second is noteworthy because according to the release on the site, she is 6-5 (which gives us some much needed height) and she comes from the Bronx and will give us a very physical presence at the (likely) 5 position and give us a potential front line at 6-3 (Stovall), 6-4 (Reagan) and 6-5 (Bonny). Add to that Ballard at 5-11, Barbour at 6-1, Green at 6-1, Sellers at 6-0 and Makurat at 6-2 and that makes us a very long team potentially...
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Good thing they inked. It got a lot harder for LU women's teams to recruit
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Can there be ONE discussion where that isn't mentioned...even in passing...please?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Can there be ONE discussion where that isn't mentioned...even in passing...please?
It's pertinent. So it gets mentioned. And there are several threads where it's not mentioned.
So see? Your wish has come true
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I mean sports related...Id rather just have a discussion about the signing class and not have it turn into another rabbit trail about the new AD...that's all I ask.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I mean sports related...Id rather just have a discussion about the signing class and not have it turn into another rabbit trail about the new AD...that's all I ask.
You're the one making it a rabbit trail
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]