The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The Lady's lost
The OOC is t turning out too well. Especially considering what other BSC squads have done.
The slate doesn't get easier in Vegas. But it IS Vegas, so there's that!
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:The Lady's lost
The OOC is t turning out too well. Especially considering what other BSC squads have done.
The slate doesn't get easier in Vegas. But it IS Vegas, so there's that!
JMU played without their best player as well. There was a stark contrast between their defense and ours. They were a step quicker at each position and got easy layups in the first half until we went into a zone. We had a real hard time getting any good looks. Had 2 10 second calls due to their press and our inability to move the ball up court. With Mikayla Sanders still on the shelf, team struggling to find production and consistency from the starters and subs. By January I'm sure we will have the right rotation in place.
By PAFlame
As of right now, does this team have a single three-point threat besides Fisher-Davis?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I know someone who is a wizard at teaching zone defense
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:I know someone who is a wizard at teaching zone defense
But isn't she recovering from back surgery? :medic
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I know someone who is a wizard at teaching zone defense
But isn't she recovering from back surgery? :medic
She's not nearly as good as her assistant at teaching a zone. She had to be talked into it and now wishes shed some it sooner. Maybe it would have put her in Top 5 All Time He just often states up at the ceiling during games though
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]