The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
This is going back a ways, but she reminds me a lot of Erma (Williams) Jackson, who married Larry Jackson of our men´s team. About the same size and very graceful on the court. At the risk of violating PC code, they are both also easy on the eyes.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Cedar Rapids (IA) Gazette wrote:Sellers picks Liberty over Big Ten, SEC
Basketball: Kennedy senior also visited Indiana, Arkansas

Cedar Rapids Kennedy’s Lela Sellers chases down the ball during a game last December against Iowa City High. Sellers said Monday that she has orally committed to Liberty University. (Cliff Jette/The Gazette-KCRG TV9)

Jeff Linder, The Gazette
OCTOBER 12, 2015 | 6:34 PM

CEDAR RAPIDS — She could have chosen the Big Ten or the SEC.

Instead, Lela Sellers went with her faith.

A versatile senior at Cedar Rapids Kennedy, Sellers told The Gazette on Monday that she has orally committed to play women’s basketball at Liberty University.

“It’s a great program, but most importantly, it’s a Division-I Christian college,” Sellers said. “That means a lot to me.

“I could tell from the environment there that the people are real, not fake.”

Sellers said she received “quite a few offers.” She visited Indiana and Arkansas, along with Liberty.

“After my official visits, I told Liberty (Monday) that’s where I’m going,” Sellers said.
Click Here for Full Story
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]