The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Yeah. Kinda not cool outing people who don't necessarily broadcast who they are.

That´s funny because nobody ever told me who JK37 is. I figured it out fairly easily from things he and people that know him said on here. I thought pretty much everyone knew.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:How's the ceiling looking, Coach? You done staring at it yet?

Sheesh, Olldflame is a stalker. He outed me!!

Remember when everyone was so secretive about true identities here? I remember a huge blowup about some people being able to identify posters on the basis of IP Addresses. Seems like forever ago, but WOW did that create a mess for awhile. That must've been close to ten years ago.
It needs dusting
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:
SuperJon wrote:Yeah. Kinda not cool outing people who don't necessarily broadcast who they are.

That´s funny because nobody ever told me who JK37 is. I figured it out fairly easily from things he and people that know him said on here. I thought pretty much everyone knew.
Yeah, you didn't out him. I knew everything you stated from his (and others) posts on here and still have no idea who he really is, because I haven't looked it up.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:It's okay y'all. I know who olldflame is, too. I wasn't complaining. Just more of that reflective humor.
I surrendered the best screen name ever because of it. Now someone else enjoys it elsewhere
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Sheesh, Olldflame is a stalker. He outed me!!

Remember when everyone was so secretive about true identities here? I remember a huge blowup about some people being able to identify posters on the basis of IP Addresses. Seems like forever ago, but WOW did that create a mess for awhile. That must've been close to ten years ago.
I'm still trying to figure out who BJWilliams is, but I hear he once applied for the HC position at Presby football. :wink:
By LUDad
FYI, the game against NC State is now on 11/20 (Friday). I was coming up for a long week-end to take in the CCU game while visiting my daughters. Disappointed to see the game listed as being on Thursday competing against the CCU game. However, after visiting the Flames site I noticed that they must have rescheduled it. Looking forward to going to both games now.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
lynchburgwildcats wrote:Anyone know why the game on January 15 is be played at Lynchburg College?
Whaaaat? The only BSC team that has the talent to beat us is WU and we lose home court advantage. Makes no sense. There better be a real good reason.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:Debate?
So it's more than a rumor?! Cool!
It's been confirmed by several sources
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:They have to have Vines for nine days before the debate so it interferes with the women's game. That's why they're going to LC.
Takes 9 days to set up a facility for a debate?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]