The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Coach Green told me on Friday that because of all the hype surrounding our game (this site, the Liberty flames site, facebook etc.) that some of the female alum (Monique Leonard for one) have inquired about having a game as well. Ours was a huge success thanks to the guys that were willing to come back. It would be cool to at least see the women's alumni at an event or gathering if not playing an actual game. I wonder what kind of turnout they could get?
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
that would be cool to have a women's alumni game.
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
That would be a great idea, especially if they could get some of the girls back from Coach Reeves' era.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i would love to see the wilkerson twins and elena on the court again!
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
You couldn't do much better than the twins and Kristal Tharp in a 3-guard offense.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic alert! :lol:
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
Hey Sly, we gotta get you out here next year. We definatley missed you this year.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
If my employment situation changes (and my wife isn't expecting) then there is a VERY good chance I'll be there next fall.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
The only question that really matters: Does Katie come back?
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]