The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:Took my son. I prefer more scoring, but it was fun.
We are definitely not an offensive juggernaught. As Kelly Deyo said we don't have a "premier" player on this team as we have in the last 15 years starting with Kisseleva, Feenstra, Frazee and Devon Brown. Rely more on a balanced/teamwork approach and good defense. I would like to see better ball screens from the post players and more trapping on defense but it is what it is.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: As Kelly Deyo said we don't have a "premier" player on this team as we have in the last 15 years starting with Kisseleva, Feenstra, Frazee and Devon Brown.
Kelly Deyo probably has forgotten more basketball than I know, but Rinniger's 13-14 shooting for 27 points is about as dominant as it gets!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt if Bailey Alston or Purple Haize or Ralph Sampson even shot with that high of a percentage in their prime in a single game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Chippy wrote: As Kelly Deyo said we don't have a "premier" player on this team as we have in the last 15 years starting with Kisseleva, Feenstra, Frazee and Devon Brown.
Kelly Deyo probably has forgotten more basketball than I know, but Rinniger's 13-14 shooting for 27 points is about as dominant as it gets!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt if Bailey Alston or Purple Haize or Ralph Sampson even shot with that high of a percentage in their prime in a single game.
I did a 12/12 once but was 8/13 from the FT line

We don't have a 'go to ' player that can create their own shot. We have several really solid players that are capable of duplicating Renningers efforts but not consistently
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]