The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Its Liberty v. Longwood...Longwood being the Big South team with the second most wins over the Lady Flames.

I'll take THE REAL LU in this one.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We also made 11 three pointers as well.

Also the attendance thing...Tennessee and UConn can consistently draw big crowds with successful women's bball programs, why can't we?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:We also made 11 three pointers as well.

Also the attendance thing...Tennessee and UConn can consistently draw big crowds with successful women's bball programs, why can't we?
While Liberty has been somewhat successful, Tennessee and UConn are on another level when it comes to women's basketball.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
ATrain wrote:We also made 11 three pointers as well.

While Liberty has been somewhat successful, Tennessee and UConn are on another level when it comes to women's basketball.
UT and UCONN coaches have their teams and themselves very active in the Community/State

Making 11 3 pointers is huge for us. We need consistent outside shooting. We should out rebound every BSC team but unless we make 3's other teams will just collapse their D
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I believe being active in the community, etc, is highly over-rated. There are more than enough students and friends, alumni to fill the Vines for both M and WBB. I understand that WBB will never be real popular at the BSC level. Not saying that trying to connect with the community isn't the right thing to do, it is. However, it is not necessary to fill the Vines or The Bill, firing up the student body would be enough............................................... that and winning.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:I believe being active in the community, etc, is highly over-rated. There are more than enough students and friends, alumni to fill the Vines for both M and WBB. I understand that WBB will never be real popular at the BSC level. Not saying that trying to connect with the community isn't the right thing to do, it is. However, it is not necessary to fill the Vines or The Bill, firing up the student body would be enough............................................... that and winning.
That train of thought, in a nutshell is one of the biggest LU problems.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I agree with PH.

Also, on making 11 3's...I agree it is HUGE. I just hope we don't get too comfortable with that and start living and dying by the 3. Some nights we may be cold, and we'll still need rebounding and post play to grind it out those nights.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The women are better at it than the men are at this point...although they could stand to improve too...and they are winning a bunch more too...
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:The women are better at it than the men are at this point...although they could stand to improve too...and they are winning a bunch more too...
That's not really a high bar. The MBB team stinks at everything
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Haha...I mean as far as community involvement is concerned...could they do more...sure, but they are at least doing something
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]