The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 03&TeamID=

Welcome Brooke Alexander from Frisco, TX (part of the Metroplex...which Sly despises)
Welcome KK Barbour from UVA's hometown of Charlottesville
Welcome Stephanie Patton from Hayesville, NC
Welcome Molly Reagan from Braintree, MA (where I coulda/shoulda/woulda been living had I just gone to Boston instead of Dallas).
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
For the record, I am down with Frisco. It is where the FCS National Championship is held and has some great places to eat. Now Dallas proper is another story. And you will be singing a different tune come tax time when you have no state income tax instead of getting soaked by the Mass taxes.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:For the record, I am down with Frisco. It is where the FCS National Championship is held and has some great places to eat. Now Dallas proper is another story. And you will be singing a different tune come tax time when you have no state income tax instead of getting soaked by the Mass taxes.
Dallas proper is pretty nice actually. I live close enough to work that I can walk, good mass transit options and the only thing that I really want to see added to downtown is a grocery store (I live in the West End...museums, the aquarium, Katy Trail and American Airlines arena are within easy walking distance) but money isn't everything and my instincts tell me I still should've gone to Boston for some reason.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Welcome ladies. This is a good class. There seems to be a lot of versatility and athleticism with this group as well as being 4 "solid citizens" with academic credentials to match their athletic accomplishments.

We will need to recruit height in a couple years when the "big" 3 graduate.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
ATrain - The West End used to be awesome 10-15 years ago. But it has become rather desolate. I usually stay at the SpringHill Suites when working with clients in Downtown Dallas. And the great sushi place by the aquarium was bulldozed for parking earlier this year. Ugh.

I am really anxious to see what these girls will bring to the mix next year. It looks like we have landed some sharpshooters.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:ATrain - The West End used to be awesome 10-15 years ago. But it has become rather desolate. I usually stay at the SpringHill Suites when working with clients in Downtown Dallas. And the great sushi place by the aquarium? was bulldozed for parking earlier this year. Ugh.

I am really anxious to see what these girls will bring to the mix next year. It looks like we have landed some sharpshooters.
Was it really for parking............... or did someone discovered where they were getting all that fresh fish.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:ATrain - The West End used to be awesome 10-15 years ago. But it has become rather desolate. I usually stay at the SpringHill Suites when working with clients in Downtown Dallas. And the great sushi place by the aquarium was bulldozed for parking earlier this year. Ugh.

Its coming back. There's a high-end apartment complex there now (where I live), plus Ellen's, Gator's, YO Racnch Steak House, etc...

By the Aquarium isn't all that great, and all the homeless hanging out around West End Station also isn't fun to walk by every morning...but all in all, its not a horrid place to live.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We usually try to find a place to eat in the West Village. Everything in the Downtown area is ridiculously pretentious like the locals who live there.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:We usually try to find a place to eat in the West Village. Everything in the Downtown area is ridiculously pretentious like the locals who live there.
Can't handle the Dallatude?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Anyway...

This is a good bunch coming in...we are gonna need to pick up some height in the next class though with the "big 3" all gone after next year
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: ... my instincts tell me I still should've gone to Boston for some reason.
I'm pretty sure it ain't for the chicks
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
ATrain wrote: ... my instincts tell me I still should've gone to Boston for some reason.
I'm pretty sure it ain't for the chicks
I'm pretty sure you're right :lol:

Anyway, like BJ said, this does look like a solid group coming in.
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?!

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: