The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
A re-match of last year's season opener. This time the 49'ers come to the Vines Center after making an appearance in the WNIT last year despite a losing reacord. Liberty has lost its only two match-ups against Charlotte.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Starting lineup:

1 Sadalia Ellis
2 Emily Frazier
3 Simone Brown
4 Ashley Rininger
5 Katelyn Adams
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Charlotte made a number of improbable shots in the last few minutes including a 28 footer as time struck zero on the shot clock. Left too many points at the foul line. Once Charlotte went to the zone and picked up their intensity we were taken out of our game. I liked our intensity for the first 30 minutes as we played a tenacious man to man which as you know is rare for a LU women's team. We could not solve their zone very well in the end and misssed some open looks and had other shots roll off the rim. Overall, this is a better team than last year. Buer is a great addition. Sanders did not play (illness?) which may have affected the rotation and kept our best 3 point shooter on the bench.
By Kiwon
The women had that game won. The offense was clicking and they looked like they had good depth.

But the 3-point D was seriously lacking and Charlotte blistered the nets. Charlotte played with a lot of poise and confidence. LU didn't help themselves by missing some key free throws down the stretch.

This would have been a big victory over a quality team. I wish the LU Women had gotten the 'W' given the tough schedule they have before them. Coach Green will have them ready to take care of business the next game.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]