The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Haleigh Hatfield
6' 0" Guard
Davie County (NC) Mount Tabor HS

ESPN Profile

NCSA Profile

Hudl Profile

Twitter

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Winston-Salem Journal wrote:Davie's Hatfields will tell you who has the best game: "Me"

Bruce Chapman/Journal
Hayleigh Hatfield (10) during the game against the Australian National team at the gymnasium of Davie County High School in Mocksville, N.C., Tuesday December 11, 2012.

Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:00 am
Doug Mead/Special Correspondent

MOCKSVILLE — The alarms clocks go off early in the Hatfield household, usually around 6:30 a.m., Monday through Friday.
Less than an hour later, Taylor Hatfield is turning the ignition on the family’s 2001 Suburban and he, his twin brother, Austin, and younger sister Haleigh are on their way to Davie County High School, a 50-minute drive from their Denton home in southern Davidson County.
Click Here for Full Story
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Too late.

And for the record, I get where you are going. But I couldn't care less which size or color our talent looks like. I just want talent.
There are different types of talent. I'd like to have talent that has us winning NCAA Tournament Games. But I'm aggressive like that
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]