The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:LU has set a standard winning the BSC so many times, that when we do not win BSC, it seems like a bad season.

Several posters on here are correct in that "other teams have caught up". I agree and some have probably passed us.

(and they done it with the 1, 2 and 3 spots, not so much with 4 and 5.)

In other words we need a couple more athletic players/shooters.
That's why I believe Ellis will be the 1 and JFD/Simone Brown the 2 with Mikayla Sanders/Brown playing the 3. The 4-5 will be split between Rinninger, Adams, Kearney and Gardner with Rinninger and Gardner getting the nod as starters. This is the most athletic team we can field at this point. I'd bring Frazier and Miller off the bench - they lack quickness and athleticism.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:I'd bring Frazier and Miller off the bench - they lack quickness and athleticism.
I remember someone betting me they would be All Americans or something.....hmmm. :dontgetit

Someone owes me some money! :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Women's team is similiar to Men's team. Both need players who can score.
The Women's team has always had a better front court
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]