The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Anderson University
Anderson, South Carolina

Anderson Hoops Official Site

Jimmy Garrity
1st Season as AU Head Coach

2013-2014 Schedule/Results

• Holley Tractor/Crescent Automotive Conference Challenge
    Nov. 08 - @ USC Aiken ............................ 59-61 L
    Nov. 09 - vs. Lander ............................... 85-81 W in OT

Nov. 12 - @ Erskine ................................ 78-63 W
    Nov. 14 - Winston-Salem State ................. 61-55 W
    Nov. 18 - USC Aiken ................................ 70-60 W
    Nov. 20 - Brevard* ................................. 90-54 W
    Nov. 23 - @ Lenoir-Rhyne* ....................... 71-70 W
    Nov. 26 - @ Lincoln Memorial* ................... 50-63 L
    Nov. 30 - @ Furman ................................. 67-78 L
    Dec. 04 - Wingate* .................................. 55-56 L
    Dec. 07 - Newberry* ................................ 87-55 W
    Dec. 12 - @ Liberty .................................. 12 Noon

Key Players

#3 Sierra Simpson
    5' 6" Junior Guard
    Thru 10 Games: Averaging 10.0 Pts, 5.7 Rebs & 5.6 Assists

#33 Jasmine Franklin
    5' 9" Junior Guard/Forward
    Thru 10 Games: Averaging 10.1 Pts & 4.6 Rebs
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
For some reason, some of my prospective Honors students are choosing between Anderson and Liberty. Until this semester, I had never even heard of Anderson, but evidently they offer a lot of full ride academic scholarships to home schoolers.
Study
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:For some reason, some of my prospective Honors students are choosing between Anderson and Liberty. Until this semester, I had never even heard of Anderson, but evidently they offer a lot of full ride academic scholarships to home schoolers.
Study
Are you sure it is Anderson of SC or Anderson of IN. I'm sure Haize can tell you stories about the latter.
Let's break a couple of numbers down. The stated total attendance was 653. The article said that over 600 school children were there. So that means less then 50 "regular" fans were in attendance.
We had 1 less TO then they did and 'only' out rebounded them by 9.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:its women's basketball jbock, the joke doesn't work in a sport nobody really cares about at any level...just sayin
Just because YOU don't care..
Our saving grace is that no matter what else happens we have always won the Big South and been able to go to the Tournament. If we were to go to one of those mythical FBS conferences we are in top secret negotiations that no one can talk about we can't expect the same paradigm.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:#FBSready
jbock13 wrote:Well, that was about a near disaster.
Funny jbock, but I didn't see any comments from you after the Radford game. I guess you only show up after less than stellar performances from the ladies.
#obviousagenda
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
Funny jbock, but I didn't see any comments from you after the Radford game. I guess you only show up after less than stellar performances from the ladies.
#obviousagenda
Was his post wrong? I don't care if they are a top 20 D2 team or not. He is spot on.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
flamehunter wrote:
#obviousagenda
Was his post wrong? I don't care if they are a top 20 D2 team or not. He is spot on.
Did I say he was wrong??? I was alluding to the fact that he was silent after the dominating win over Radford. He is the one of the first to criticize when they don't play well though.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: Funny jbock, but I didn't see any comments from you after the Radford game. I guess you only show up after less than stellar performances from the ladies.
#obviousagenda
You haven't been seeing me around here much, at all, period. I think I've posted four times this month lol
Purple Haize wrote:In all fairness he was the first one to CARE about this game.
Exactly! :D
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]