The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The Spiders are AWFUL. It's like girls against women. They need this game after a long road trip
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We lead by 15 midway through the second half. Reagan & Emily carrying the load tonight with our inside game struggling.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:We lead by 15 midway through the second half. Reagan & Emily carrying the load tonight with our inside game struggling.
Richmond has the right gameplan, just not the athletic guards to make it successful
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Richmond's playing without their starting center and have lost some close games (Georgetown, UAB, JMU) while beating VT and Miami. LU defense in the first half was the best I've seen in the last 5-6 years. It seems we picked up offensively right where we left off in the second half vs. Savannah State. We looked a little fatigued in the last 8 minutes as RU's pressure full court press stared to pay dividends. We shot the ball extremely well and out rebounded a team that was very short - 6 ft. was their biggest player. I like what I saw today. Keep it going.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hoc[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]