The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Kutztown University
Kutztown, Pennsylvania

KU Hoops Official Site

Keystone Arena
Seats 3400

Janet Malouf
20th Season as KU Head Coach

2013-2014 Schedule/Results
  • Glenville Tournament in Glenville, WV
    NOV 08 - 5:00 PM - vs. WEST LIBERTY .................. L 74-80
    NOV 09 - 7:30 PM - @ GLENVILLE ......................... L 78-111

NOV 16 - 2:00 PM - @ PHILADELPHIA .................... W 75-71
    NOV 20 - 5:30 PM - UNIV OF THE SCIENCES ........... W 52-50
    NOV 23 - 1:00 PM - EAST STROUDSBURG ............... W 59-58
    NOV 25 - 7:00 PM - LIBERTY ................................
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
jcmanson wrote:Why are we playing a DII school ON THE ROAD?

Not to mention it was an exhibition for Kutzwhoever http://www.kubears.com/news/2013/11/25/ ... 35313.aspx
If only we had a non affiliated media outlet to find the back story... :dontgetit
Not wasting my time for 7 clicks
You can probably get more than 10 I betcha. C'mon everybody loves a mystery! Enquiring minds want to know!
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
At least we didn't play University of the Sciences. Should have beat Kutztown by 40. Winthrop is looking real good. They have added great freshmen who won FOW award all 3 weeks so far.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:At least we didn't play University of the Sciences. Should have beat Kutztown by 40. Winthrop is looking real good. They have added great freshmen who won FOW award all 3 weeks so far.
So you don't know either? The press is letting us down :D
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Player of the week awards are nice and good stuff for your bio the next year but it really doesn't do much for me. the competition hasn't exactly been something to write home about and I'm not sitting here quaking in my shoes over three freshman of the week awards ( just like I wouldn't be trumpeting it if one of our girls did that). the championship is going to have to go through Liberty as it pretty much has every year with a few exceptions. kudos on the honors but they won't put trophies in your trophy case come March.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:( just like I wouldn't be trumpeting it if one of our girls did that).
Yes you would.
But it still doesn't answer the question
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I mean I'd start a thread and offer some congrats but like I said, weekly awards won't get trophies in your case come March
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Player of the week awards are nice and good stuff for your bio the next year but it really doesn't do much for me. the competition hasn't exactly been something to write home about and I'm not sitting here quaking in my shoes over three freshman of the week awards ( just like I wouldn't be trumpeting it if one of our girls did that). the championship is going to have to go through Liberty as it pretty much has every year with a few exceptions. kudos on the honors but they won't put trophies in your trophy case come March.
I was merely sharing an observation. Erica Williams won the FOW award all 3 weeks. She's averaging 20.5 points a game. That's second in the league, second only to her teammate McLanahan who is two time POY. Winthrop is good . .just sayin.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
A fair observation indeed Chippy. They are good...right now...the question becomes, will they stay this good come conference play, and especially come tournament time?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Yes. That is the question!
I thought the question was 'When it comes to stewed prunes, is 2 enough or is 3 too many?"
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:Yes. That is the question!
I thought the question was 'When it comes to stewed prunes, is 2 enough or is 3 too many?"
What has been your experience? :D
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Winthrop is good. Campbell is solid. Radford will be good in 2-3 years. High Point will get good again soon. G-W is very well-coached, as is Presby. Big South WBB is getting stronger.

(I have doubts about Coastal.)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Winthrop has been a regular season team from what I can tell. I would have to research when they got out of the first round last...Im interested in what Campbell does this year as well
Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]