The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
If anyone is interested a 1 vs 2 matchup is on ESPN2 right now. UNC played LU earlier this year. Every reason to pull for UNC. They are up 8-3 right now.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
UNC should win this game. I am watching the game too. I would have gone to the game but tickets were sold out and rightfully so. It will be a fun game to watch.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Duke is up 48-40 with about 15 remaining. UNC starting to play better.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Things tightening up in Durham. 62-60 now with 5 minutes to go
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
UNC 74 Duke 70 final score.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
UNC wins 74-70. Great game and great comeback by UNC.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
It was a great game to watch. I am going down Thursday night to see a ball game at UNC. This is an exciting team to watch. And I might make a few more ACC road trips too.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
UNC might win it all this year.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:UNC might win it all this year.
They definitely have a shot to do it this year.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I pick Duke to win it all, defeating Tennessee. My Final Four: UNC, DUke, Tennessee, LSU...now if only the bracket will work out that way, lol.
By fsn32
Registration Days Posts
It pains me to root for UNC... but they are good... and the more they win the more it helps us.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
having lived on tobacco road for some time now, this ladies rivalry is right up there with the mens. even though goach G and coach hatchell are civil in public, they really do not like each other. with that said, duke gave that game away. the lindsey harding/ivory latta matchup was clearly the two best guards in the country. to say UNC should have won the game??? duke has more talent, but hatchell won the coaching matchup. im sure we will see these two teams play at least two more times and maybe in the final four.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]