The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I was just over on the JMU board browsing what they had to say and this caught my eye:
Good outing by the ladies against a very rough and tumble team. For a good Christian school, some of their players are real thugs (IMHO). I was disappointed that the refs let them get away with as much pushing and shoving and elbow throwing as they did.
:rofl
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:I was just over on the JMU board browsing what they had to say and this caught my eye:
Good outing by the ladies against a very rough and tumble team. For a good Christian school, some of their players are real thugs (IMHO). I was disappointed that the refs let them get away with as much pushing and shoving and elbow throwing as they did.
Don't post this on the Football board. It would really shine an unflattering light on the perception of our athletes. I mean after playing us shouldn't the opposing teams want to flock to the LU cause?!?! I kid I kid, no, but I kid!
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:I was just over on the JMU board browsing what they had to say and this caught my eye:
Cary Green in his post game talk on radio, he seemed somewaht frustrated that his girls did not match the physicality of the JMU girls. Basketball has become a full contact sport in the last 10 years. The girls game is catching up with the boys game and the refs allow a lot more contact.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I think those comments by coach Green referred especially to our failure to finish inside when there was either actual contact or heavy pressure. Apparently the JMU players did, and he felt that was the difference in the game.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]