The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

Big South Conference
Women's Preseason All-Conference Team announced: D. Brown, D. Hudson, Moss, Tull, Warley... Devon Brown is PPoY.
The girls have a rugged preseason schedule, probably the toughest in my memory and so few home games! This should really prepare them for a run in the BS even though most of the teams in the BS return most if not all of their starters.

Devon was the best player last year. If she does just what she did last year and Avery does what she did and the guards rise to the occasion then we're good. Congrats to Devon and Avery Play Basketball
JK37 wrote:Dude, TTL! At least spell her name right in the thread title.

Good for her. But for her sake now, I just hope she's able to play. Would be unfortunate if things go as they seem now...
Please explain sir
If I recall correctly, Devon's foot pain was diagnosed as a chronic problem often associated with dancers. It is always there, but flares up and gets worse from time to time. She played with it all of last season. They sat her out as a freshman hoping it would go away with rest, but from what I heard it was actually no worse then than it was last year. It's just something she has to deal with, but I guess it could get worse, which would be a shame.
It's a precaution. The details are a pain to describe, but the joint keeps popping in and out of place and she's had some issues with flexibility in the foot. They're working on it with physical therapists, and the hope it to get it popped back into place in time for the start of the season and that it won't pop out again. They don't want it to pop out during the season, so they're being pretty careful with it during the preseason.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]