The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
This is the first video of the trip. We'll have at least one more today, possibly two.
[youtube]
[/youtube]
Last edited by SuperJon on March 18th, 2010, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Newest video is processing now. If it doesn't work for you the first time, wait ten minutes and try again:

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Two more videos from today, both being pre-game press conferences. There's one of Coach Green and one of Amber Mays and Rachel McLeod. Click here for the links to each video.

I've got another video uploading right now of what else has gone on today up through the public practice at Freedom Hall. That will hopefully go live within the next hour or two. There will be a fourth video from today go up sometime later tonight as well. I'll post links here when they do.
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
I just watched the 8 min. one and at the end they get to meet Rebecca Lobo!! WOW!! So cool! Oh and by the way, I love all the girls. Looks like they're having a lot of fun and that Dymond Morgan is adorable.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
looks like our boy SJ agrees with you on all the above.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Here is the link to the last two videos of today.

I've said it before but these girls are awesome. They're hilarious. They're a ton of fun to be around. They finally figured out this morning that the more they do for me to film the better the videos are.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Was that LaKendra who swished about 6 straight from the corner in the shootaround? Impressive futbol juggling skills by Jelena. That stuff has to be harder to do with a basketball. Alexis Sherard is awesome. Now that he has transitioned to the women's game, I'm afraid he'll be starting to get a lot of interest from schools needing a head coach.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:That was Avery that was shooting like that from the corner.
:shock:
If she can eventually bring some of that to her game on the floor, she'll be pretty much unstoppable. We need her more inside though.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
All of the videos from this weekend have been embedded to LibertyFlames.com. If YouTube is blocked at work, or it isn't working that well for you, check out the multimedia page on LibertyFlames.com and all ten videos from this weekend will be there.
By WWJFD
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:Was that LaKendra who swished about 6 straight from the corner in the shootaround? Impressive futbol juggling skills by Jelena. That stuff has to be harder to do with a basketball. Alexis Sherard is awesome. Now that he has transitioned to the women's game, I'm afraid he'll be starting to get a lot of interest from schools needing a head coach.
Just had a chance to view the videos. They were great. Imagine if Avery could develop a mid range game (talking in games). That would make her dangerous to defend.

Coach Sherard was impressive to listen to. Its not often we get to see film previews like that. Is Sherard an associate head coach? If not, I wonder if he will be given that role soon. He has been with LU for 5 years now (men and women).
LSU

Just win 1

No team should get a bye. Not fair. Everyone shoul[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Unless Trump is suddenly a NY resident again, I […]

Liberty Campus "protest"

Same trans as has been happening in secondary scho[…]