The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

bozlady wrote:
jcmanson wrote:Danny Gathings, transfer from Va Tech. It was the tourney MVP, not season POY.
I remember that and was there when he presented the trophy to Larry during a convocation. Danny got a standing ovation by the whole student body. It was a very, very special moment and I believe this got first place in the BSC most memorable moments if I'm not mistaken. It got my vote!
Not that it really matters, but our women's run to the sweet 16 got #1 on the BSC most memorable moments.
jcmanson wrote:
bozlady wrote:
jcmanson wrote:Danny Gathings, transfer from Va Tech. It was the tourney MVP, not season POY.
I remember that and was there when he presented the trophy to Larry during a convocation. Danny got a standing ovation by the whole student body. It was a very, very special moment and I believe this got first place in the BSC most memorable moments if I'm not mistaken. It got my vote!
Not that it really matters, but our women's run to the sweet 16 got #1 on the BSC most memorable moments.
Correct. Gathing's gesture was one of the nominees for that award however, after the conference had ignored it for years.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]