The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Jelena comes in off the bench for her first action in 7 games. Score is now 24-17 with 5:35. Stull hits a 3 to cut it to 24-20.
Last edited by olldflame on February 20th, 2010, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Halftime score:

LU 33
CCU 29

Devon leading us with 10 points. They are actually outrebounding us 12-10, which is unheard of. We gave Stull, who is one of the best 3 point shooters in the BSC, some really easy looks from 3, and she hit 3 of 4.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We play good defense in CCU's last posession and escape with a 57-55 win. Our play down the stretch was about as bad as I have seen from our ladies in a BSC game in a long time.
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
g-webb1994 wrote:And PC came in here today and nearly shocked us, but we pulled it out in OT, 53-50. :shock:
PC? WOW. :shock: No offense, but I thought they were just well...BAD. And you guys...beat us TWICE. Not too happy bout that. :wink:
By g-webb1994
Registration Days Posts
I want to see a G-W/LU final in the tourney, but both of us will have a challenge to get there. LU will likely have to play the host HPU on their floor, and G-W could end up with CSU in the semi with their high-octane offense. I'll be interested to see how we match up with CSU tomorrow on senior day.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]