The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I think I know who you are talking about. I can't think of her name but her last name starts with an E I believe. She transfered out to Bluefield State I believe. Bluefield State came to LU when the Wilkerson twins were there and we blew them out of the building (She was a starter I think for Bluefield State). She wasn't that good, recruited during our bad years and played behind Ginny Coleman and Ginny Stinnett. Good high school stats but low calibre of competion in high school. Jennifer Eddey I think. That last name draws a blank but I might be correct or the spelling might be screwed up. Let me know if I am correct.
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
I dont remember my name, only I remember LU recruited a player from NS. You may be correct tho, thanks
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im sure you could find it in the Lady Flames media guide. GMTM you still got one from last year around?
By Flames99
Registration Days Posts
Jen Eaddy was the player that played for LU that transferred to Bluefield State, but she was from Florence, SC ... not St. Pete
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Alright, I do remember Jen Eaddy being from a Christian School from Florence, SC. How about Amy Vickers. She was a walk-on and never played much. She came from a Christian school but not sure if it is Northside.
By Flames99
Registration Days Posts
now that sounds possible ... Amy played in 95-96 ... I will have to go back and check the media guide from that year to find out for sure. I don't remember if she was from Florida or not
By LU Facility Crew
Registration Days Posts
The player from Northside Christian (St. Petersburg, FL) was Julie Bintz. She played under Rick Reeves from the '95-'96 season until '98-'99. She was a great person and okay player at point. She did start quite a bit during her freshman year, but she had a lot of her confidence shaken due to Coach Reeves' "verbal" style in assessing her play during practice and games (anyone else remember Julie getting yanked and Flori Willie being put at point? Of course when you were 5-22, what could it hurt?). She filled the one-season gap between Ginny Holloway (who was the most regarded Lady Flame player at that time) and the arrival of the Wilkerson sisters and Elena Kisseleva.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for filling in the details. And thanks as well for registering. Welcome to theboard.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I remember Julie Bintz and she was an extremely meek and gentle girl. Very nice. I did radio for them back then and they averaged over 30 turnovers a game. Then the Wilkerson's came in and order was restored. Julie wasn't bad though.
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
Thanks Julie's name rings a bell with me. She was an all stater at NCS
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just lik[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]